The following table shows the 2021 figures regarding BAF (Bunker Adjustment Factor) which provides the direct reflection of the fluctuations of global oil prices affecting Ekol’s customers directly.
- The starting point of the diesel rate one month prior to the initial offer, is set to 0.
- Diesel is not invoiced on the starting month of the contract.
- The current month is calculated based on the diesel rate of the previous month.
- Each line signifies a 1 percent increase.
- The increase rate for the following months is added to the invoice based on the freight rate.
- If September 2020 was the start date of the contract, then the initial amount would be equal to €1.037.
- For the transportation in September 2020, diesel is not invoiced.
- In October 2020 the diesel rate is €1.507.
- In that case, there is a 1 percent increase.
- For transportation made in October 2020, diesel will be invoiced at a rate of 1 percent of the freight.
|Shell Germany Fuel Price Level (excl. VAT)|
|Monthly Average Fuel Prices|