e-Export is much Simpler Now
Customers who prefer Ekol’s e-Export service reach the end-consumer much faster with fewer procedures. e-Export is less costlier than airline transportation and much faster than conventional road transportation.
What is this e-Export?
Ekol supports its customers with its e-Export service for micro-export shipments that include an e-Commerce Customs Declaration (ETGB), weigh less than 300 kilograms and are limited to €15,000.
The Next Key Step to Growth
The SMEs which conduct exports with traditional or general services are usually obliged to seek professional assistance from a customs consultancy company and deal with many procedures such as issuing the customs declaration with the assistance of a Customs Consultant and getting it approved by the Exporters’ Association.
Ekol introduces a major advantage to SMEs with its e-Export service in this respect. Giving e-Export a chance may be the next key step to the growth of SMEs that assume they are not ready to expand overseas yet! e-Export procedures are much simpler. Moreover, it is possible to get a VAT refund with micro-export (through ETGB system).
Is e-Export Service Right for You?
Ekol’s e-Export service is ideal for the sectors that trade light products at low prices. Small-scale textile companies and sectors producing accessories and spare parts can make good use of this system.
Ekol’s e-Export service makes its customers’ products available for more markets and suppliers.
Advantages of e-Export
- No customs consultancy (customs declaration) fee.
- No warehouse exit fees. (Only TRNC shipments require warehouse fees due to being dispatched from external warehouses)
- No notary fees since a notarized power of attorney is not necessary.
- No need for registration at the Exporters’ Association.
- No need to archive hard copy declarations.
- Exported goods reach their buyers quickly.
- Enables you to request a VAT refund for shipments.
- The general regime does not apply to micro-export transaction payments to be transferred to Turkey.